About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

A friend of mine (the same one who designed my daughter's birthday cards) wrote this on her blog a week ago and I couldn't think of a better way to write a blog for Christmas. So I got her permission to copy her blog entry.


****************************

One of the interesting things about living in Nashville is that everyone is a musician, aspiring musician, or (like me) horribly untalented but loves music. I have a songwriter friend who wrote, a few years ago, a beautiful song that I always love singing this time of year. Unfortunately I don't have a link to her recording it, but it's on the Internet  by other artists out there. The lyrics are incredible.


See the Virgin is delivered
In a cold and crowded stall;
Mirror of the Father's glory
Lies beside her in the straw.

He is Mercy's incarnation
Marvel at this miracle!
For the Virgin gently holds the
Glorious Impossible.

Love has come to walk on water,
Turn the water into wine,
Touch the leper, bless the children
Love both human and divine.

Praise the wisdom of the Father
Who has spoken through His Son.
Speaking still He calls us to the
Glorious Impossible.

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
Glorious Impossible

He was bruised for our transgressions
And He bears eternal scars.
He was raised for our salvation
And his righteousness is ours.

Praise, oh, praise Him, praise the glory
Of this lavish grace so full.
Lift your souls now and receive the
Glorious Impossible!

How marvelous, how wonderful is my Savior's love for me!


Merry Christmas, friends.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...