About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Leggings were made for days like this...

I am finally resurfacing after a blessed mini vacation from work. We stayed at home and had a nice quiet Christmas with just us. There was lots of sleeping in, slow cooking, baking cookies and cinnamon rolls with the Kid and general relaxation. Today is my last day off and I am relishing it. My husband actually told me that I seemed more relaxed than I have in a long time. Using vacation time = GOOD.

The only thing that I didn't do was try to eat in moderation (there was a LOT of comfort food cooking and carbs in the Drama House), hence the fact that I have been wearing leggings pretty much every day for the past five days. Buttoning the pants for work tomorrow is not going to be fun.

If you've had some time off, how was your holiday?

Also, next week starts my week of "What I Wish I Got..." giveaways. Stay tuned!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...