About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Friday, December 3, 2010

DrDrama's Got a Brand New Gig!

I had heard about @Domestic_Ease, a great online magazine, through one of my favorite home blogs, Life in the Fun Lane, earlier this spring. If you have been following along for the past few months, I have written a few pieces for them over the past few months: Teacher Gifts, Kitchen Sink Cookies, Photo Challenge, Confessions of a Recessionista and my Top Twelve.


Now it's official! I am now on the editorial staff for Domestic Ease. *cue me wiggling with glee*

If you have a second, stop by and leave a comment on the blog. They are doing a great giveaway for a free custom illustration of anything you want courtesy of PVE Designs through December 11th!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...