About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Friday, December 3, 2010

Cocomae Roundup

A friend of mine from high school owns a great online store called Cocomae and I recently ordered several dresses that I love. At first I thought the general style of the dresses seemed to trend a little young for me, but I found ways to style them that keep the dresses youthful but still age appropriate. Just goes to show you that most items of clothing can be made to work on you, with the right styling.

Except this piece of clothing. Nothing can help that.

J.Crew bracelet
DSW sandals

Cocomae leggings
Tory Burch Revas

Cocomae Make Them Green With Envy Dress (super comfortable)
Cocomae leggings
Tory Burch Revas

Cocomae Zip It With A Twist Dress
J.Crew sandals

If you haven't stopped by her store, definitely swing by and take a look. Are there any pieces that catch your eye? What stores do you shop in that may seem a little young (or old) for you, but still have great pieces?

Note: I was not compensated at all for this post. I bought the dresses on my own and all opinions are strictly mine.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...