About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Puppy Party

#entertaining #parties
We went to the birthday party for a friend's daughter a few weeks ago and it was one of those parties with such attention to detail that I became the annoying blogger who takes pictures of EVERYTHING.

First of all I want to hire my friend's mom who apparently made all of these decorations and shipped them in her suitcase. Seriously...call me!  It was a puppy-themed party and here are some of the details.
 

Table centerpieces



They made these themselves!



Gift bags with stuffed animals, stickers, bubbles and more!


Some of the food. We also had a mini cookout with grilled hotdogs.



Playing "Pin the Nose on the Puppy"


 I sort of want to start planning the Kid's next birthday party ASAP!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...