About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Random

In the interests of being transparent and because Blogger is my sometimes nemesis, please ignore the double posts that accidentally got posted early last weekend due to late night Polyvore inspiration. I really was on call this weekend and was tired from days of being overheated (heat index > 100 for about 3 weeks, I think?) and eating smoothies and Popsicles for dinner. The thought of cooking and raising the temperature inside the house makes me want to cry.

September, I am ready for you.

And I did take a much needed break from blogging for a few days to brainstorm posts and prepare some more giveaways. The week before school starts in Nashville is always slightly insane at my office and I needed a break.

Recharged.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...