About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Thursday, August 26, 2010

OOTD Roundups

Once again, ignore the crazy dirty mirror in this picture. If you want to know how I do it all, this is the thing we let slide. Cleaning mirrors and windows is at the bottom of my list of things to do, even behind scrubbing the bathtub. With a budding fashionista three year old in the house, mirrors just don't stay clean. Why does she have to touch the mirror???

J.Crew Jackie Cardigan, light citron, Medium
J. Crew Calista Cami, aluminum, size 6 (looks NOTHING like the picture online)
City Fit black pants, black, size 8, on major sale!
Steve Madden Luxe shoes, seen in detail here

Detail of how the Calista pleats lay

Heirloom flora earring action. I swear these earrings are complete chameleons and can be worn with any color outfit!

J.Crew dotted metallic pencil skirt (store only), size 8
J.Crew Patent Peeptoe Joley heels, warm brick, size 9.5

One of my patients (a 7 year old boy) asked me where I got my skirt because he thought it looked like a reptile. Props from my patients... whaat?

Just realized how dirty that mirror is. Durn kid. I'm gonna have to Windex the s**t out of it today... it just serves to show you the "mama" in the drbabymamadrama.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...