About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Land's End Canvas Review

Jewelry Swap necklace
Banana Republic Abbot Cage Heels

I posted about Land's End's newish Canvas line a while ago and I picked a few classic looking pieces to order. This was one of the winners from the parcel. Comfortable yet stylish, it almost feels like you are wearing a great t-shirt or pair of pajamas and the waistband of the dress (which is stretchy) made it really comfortable. I had ordered an 8, although I think a 6 would have possibly been a little better fitting. I paired it with a chunky agate beaded necklace and the Banana Republic Abbot cage sandals.

To make this work for my job, I paired it with a fuchsia cardigan (not pictured).

Best part is that their summer styles are on sale now. Anyone ordered from Canvas yet?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...