About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Monday, June 21, 2010

Vintage Skirt

I have stolen borrowed things from my mom's closet for as long as I can remember and I used to guilt trip her SO BAD to wear some of her outfits from the 60's and 70's. I mean she had full on bell bottoms and minidresses and batik dresses and everything. This is one of the skirts that I hijacked back in high school and never looked back since.

Gap merino cardigan
J.Crew slim scoopneck tee
Vintage skirt from my mama
Gap sandals from TJMaxx for $2!

The best part about vintage is that no one else will have the same thing. I have several favorite vintage pieces, including the beaded purse from my wedding and lots of enamel jewelry from the 60's. And then there is my ever expanding vintage apron collection...

Do you have anything vintage that you have inherited or purchased that you love to wear?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...