About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Friday, May 7, 2010

Paris 66 Bistro

We went to Paris 66 Bistro in East Liberty for brunch last week. Never been there, but it was the recommendation of someone from our group.  And it did not disappoint.


Places with chalkboard signs always get extra points.


I got the pissaladiere with the bacon, potato and leeks and I *seriously* was about to cry when my food was gone. I would have licked my plate, but I am pretty sure that the French speaking chef would have whapped me with a baguette or something.


Quiche Lorraine (which used to be one of my favorite dinners to make in college because it was easy, inxepensive and filling). I was even a little bit of a food dork back then.


Banana crepes with Nutella. Nutella should be in its own food group. Truly.



Some of SSBC girls. I could tell you what that stands for, but then I would have to kill you.


This quote was in the restaurant foyer. I think I should get that tattooed on my shoulder.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...