About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

In the Trenches...

...get it?? Trenches, trench coat...

Don't look at me like that...


I was at Banana Republic and scored this awesome trench coat on sale, which will be replacing my Old Navy trench that I got back in med school. I'm keeping it in the Gap, Inc. family, ya know? This one will be a wardrobe staple, I can just tell.


Those heels? Got those too. Just need to find a way to make them kosher for work. They are the Abbot cut out caged heels, which is no longer available online, but available in stores.

Surprisingly comfortable (probably because of the internal platform). I feel like a glamorous Alias-esque spy in this. Or Kermit the Frog. Whatevs.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...