About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hot, Hazy and Hayfever


The haze in the picture is actually caused by a smudged fingerprint on my camera lens but rather the insane pollen that has hit Nashville in the past 3 weeks. Apparently the colder than average winter + 3 straight weeks of 70-85 degree sunny weather was enough to send all of the fruit trees into overdrive. Our normal April pollen count is between 700-1000. We have been hanging around 4000-5000 this month. Insane!

It has made me a very popular friend and much beloved wife, though (I have the good allergy medications at my house!).  I hope you are allergy free wherever you are.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...