About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Finery 2010


Seriously. This little ball of sunshine is my kid and I can't believe it. Stop me now. Help me, baby fever!


Successful egg hunting!

 
I know. We match. It's an illness. I couldn't help myself.


On me (all J.Crew, all the time): Jackie cardigan in navy, J.Crewlet gladiola print shift dress, Cate slingbacks, J. Crewlet starfish earrings; not pictured but worn with the outfit are J.Crew grey enamel bangles.

On the Kid: Gymboree curly ribbon barettes and Gymboree yellow cardigan, Crewcuts print dress, Target shoes.


Okay, mom. Enough posing! There are jellybeans to eat!  Come on...







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...