About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Monday, March 15, 2010

"Heirloom" Necklaces

I generally am a fan of J.Crew's jewelry, especially the Collection pieces and some of the crystal necklaces from last year.  Some are a little overpriced, I know. But I like that most their stuff sometimes looks like pieces you would get at an antique store or from your grandmother's costume jewelry collection. 

Unfortunately, their heirloom trend sometimes goes a little too far.  I saw some new additions to the sale section last week and I couldn't help but be reminded of Miss Havisham from Great Expectations. I could see her in her tattered wedding dress wearing some of these *ahem* interesting necklaces.

Dogwood Decadence Necklace, here

Looks like it was made by my toddler...

 Faceted Raindrop Necklace, here

In the dark...


Melange Ribbon Necklace, here

What the what???

If you own any of these, no offense.

By which I really mean, bless your heart.

By which I really mean, I am internally rolling my eyes at you.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...