About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Things to do today














  • Sort through the crapload of papers and correspondence that I am sure is sitting on my desk at work.
  • Try really hard not to sell my daughter to the gypsies. I have heard "I want my Daddy!" screamed literally about three thousand times in the past 36 hours and it's getting old.  We've both been up since 3:30 am and have alternated between overly tired screaming and playing.  She is in the bathtub now and quiet.  Thank God for small blessings (and running water).
  • Function on jet-lagged autopilot  - after a grueling residency, I can handle that with my hands tied behind my back, uphills, both ways and all that.
  • Hug my husband when he gets in.  He had a passport snafu and had to fly separately and I literally just got off the phone with him where he has a layover in Atlanta.  My heart goes out to anyone who regularly has to be separated from their spouse/family for a long time.  I am a complete wuss when it comes to this type of thing and I miss him. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...