About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Our Finished Advent Calendar

Here is the finished product! I ended up making my own camels by tracing a ClipArt Internet version onto cardboard and gluing that to brown felt. I finished off the ends of the burlap (which unravels faster than Jon and Kate + Eight's marriage, btw) and it mounted the entire thing to foam core board for stability. This will probably end up getting stored in one of those big artist portfolio things, when I can find one. I will probably decorate the little figures a little more eventually or leave it for next year when the Kid can actually help more with art projects. My craft project for the year is done.

Now if only I can convince my husband to get the sewing machine down from the attic and let me start working on some beanbags...



1 comment:

Nanette R. said...

Awesome job with the camels! Looks great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...