About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Actual text messaging between myself and MrDrama

Scene: Laundry Room

(DrDrama enters in stage left. The door to the laundry room creaks open like one of those creepy black and white horror movies. On stage right, two eight foot tall tiny crickets await menacingly, maliciously intending to kill DrDrama with fear. She grabs the nearest large object she can find - an empty cardboard box from J.Crew - and proceeds to smash said crickets into tiny puddles of cricket goo, all while getting the heebie-jeebies. I feel the same way about insects like Indiana Jones felt about snakes. I hate 'em. Ironic, since my dad is an entomologist. Seriously.)

DrDrama: 2 crickts in laundry room. killed but i'm not cleaning them up
MrDrama: good job. i will clean them when i get home
DrDrama: aren't u proud of me???
MrDrama: i am very proud of u. strong work.

3 comments:

Emmy said...

this post cracked me up...I HATE bugs of all kinds & refuse to kill them if Brian is home. But if he's not & I absolutely must take one for the team & smash it myself, I leave it there for him to clean up (and I usually leave whatever I smashed it with, a magazine or whatever, on top of the bug so that I don't have to look at the body)

Ben and Cori Momma said...

you know it is really bad luck to kill a cricket in a house, right? They are a sign of good luck. And you killed 2!!!
::shutter::
Sending you anti-bad luck vibes!

DrBabyMamaDrama said...

I am sorry but there is no earthly way that a creepy insect should be good luck. With the number of crickets we've killed this year, I think they have all canceled each other out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...