About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Per DJ Lance..."Break It Down"

I was watching Nick Jr. with the Kid and was thinking that I had had far too much sun when I saw "Nacho Libre" on Yo Gabba Gabba. That show is trippy enough without having the guy from Tenacious D on it.

Seriously, I think that the makers of Yo Gabba Gabba, Teletubbies and possibly Dora the Explorer may have been a little under the influence of mood-altering chemicals when they wrote these shows.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I am such a TV scrooge. We dvr Sesame street and that is the only show I let eleni watch because it doesn't annoy me. Sometimes in the morning we will watch some Blues Clues because I have a crush on Steve. Yo Gabba Gabba? No thank you

Annie and Greg said...

That is the best episode of Yo Gabba Gabba EVER.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...