About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Monday, August 10, 2009

Dream Closet

How sad is it that I am fantasizing about our next home purchase probably a full 6-9 months before we even start looking? The only two must have are a decently sized kitchen and huge closets and enough land to add on later. Given the average home prices in the neighborhoods we want, we are better off buying a yucky looking house and improving it however we want. Other than that, I figure we aren't crushing for extra space now, so we can make do with a three bedroom home and add on later. So I have started fantasizing about my ideal closets. Why, you ask? Because, as one of my nurses at work pointed out, "DrDrama, you sure have a lot of shoes..."

Yes, know. Some people have drug and alcohol problems. Some people gamble. Some people spend to much time on Facebook. I have a shoe addiction. I am pretty sure that I am not in the 100+ pairs of shoes range yet, but I am getting close. I love shoes. Shoes don't care how much or how little you weigh and can turn an outfit from plain Jane casual to Tyra-Banks-and-Miss-J-wagging-their-fingers-FIERCE! And unlike a purse, they go wherever you go.

My current dream closet inspirations...


So I know Mariah is a little kooky, but those shoes!

Not such a fan of the finish on the wood, but you get the idea.

Yeah, baby...come to mama!

1 comment:

Chloe said...

I love Mariah's closet. Loooove. Husband and I are looking at a complete, MAJOR remodel of our townhome (which still has a lot of its original fixtures from when it was built in 1981, eek!) and I announced that the first thing I want to do is REDO THE CLOSET!

Husband looked at me like I was out of my mind. :|

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...