About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Weekend #1

The fam and I went for a 2 hour hike to the west of us. I love the fact that the public parks in Nashville are really well kept up and a little challenging, for those of us who consider ourselves not at all athletically inclined. This is also the location of the Iroquois Steeplechase, Nashville' answer to the Kentucky Derby. This is probably as close I will be getting to the box seats at the 'Chase for a while!

Post-hike baring of teeth (you thought I was smiling, huh?).

The Kid.

The Husband (still makes my heart go pitter-patter...)

We were packing it up because it was already pushing 90 degrees by 11:30 am. Love the weather down here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...