About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Favorite websites

Hey y'all (channeling my inner Paula Deen)! I have been a little blown away by the goodness that is Pioneer Woman and am wondering what other good websites I have been missing out on. I am posting my recent favorite websites for cooking, entertaining, fashion, parenting, crafts, etc., in an effort to encourage my readers to lead me to some other really cool sites. Please leave your comments!

RULES: You can have no more than one identical website to the person who tagged you.

Here are my top picks:

1. A Yankee in a Southern Kitchen
2. Hostess with the Mostess
3. Pioneer Woman
4. HyperHomemaker/Good Things Catered - two blogs by the same person. Love her!
5. InStyle.com
6. Martha Stewart

I am tagging Michelle. You're it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...