About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Monday, April 20, 2009

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No...it's SuperMommy!

I have been invited to be a contributing blogger on a parenting blog that was started by a high school friend. The name for the site is The Super Mommies. Bookmark the site now and we will still be friends. Seriously, boooooookmaaaaarrrrrkk the site!

We consider the title to be a little tongue in cheek. I think any mom who is trying her hardest to be the best possible mother she can be to her child(ren) is a super mom, whether or not your child is throwing a temper tantrum at this VERY MOMENT. Gimme a sec...

I'm back... Very often being a SuperMommy/ SuperWife/SuperEmployee/SuperWhatever is rather like being Super Grover on Sesame Street. You are usually well intentioned, but sometimes things get turned around and don't work out the way you planned.

Well, that's life, so suck it up and deal with it.

That website will be evolving over the next few weeks and you may see some of my DrDrama posts over there. My codename is SassyMommy. I think I need a cape for my new alter ego. What would SassyMommy wear? Definitely black PittGirl boots and a cape and she would have a holster that holds M&Ms for bribing toddlers into submission.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...