About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Monday, December 22, 2008

OMG (and I mean that in a totally screechy Gossip Girl sort of way)

I have always thought that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Not that I'm going to start cutting my hair like my friends in a "Single White Female" sort of way, but more in a "that is such a great idea and I am totally going to adapt it for myself" sort of way. One of the families I used to babysit for in college always had a New Year's Day pajama brunch for their friends with kids as a way of doing a family friendly version of New Year's Eve. I was never able to make it because of Christmas break, but this year, I am doing it myself. I was scouring menus for a French toast casserole and ran across this website which totally explains why I want to copy this to our brunch menu.

Also, I may have been swayed by the title of blog, A Yankee in a Southern Kitchen. It totally describes my upcoming future in Nashville. I may have also been swayed by the recipe for Bourbon Vanilla. Just a little. You had me at bourbon...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...