About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Friday, January 11, 2008

It's 4:40 on a Friday afternoon and I am drinking champagne = I PASSED MY BOARDS!


Finally, the stinking American Board of Pediatrics sent me my scores and I passed (thankfully). After answering questions like, "What happens when you give a baby Coffeemate to drink instead of formula?" and "How do you kill a bug in a kid's ear canal?" and "What is the national anthem of Uzbekistan?" and "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?", the wait is over. (By the way, the first two questions were actually real ones.)

The drama was that we were supposed to notified by email and the website crashed on the morning the emails were sent. As a result, they sent a panic wave of anxiety and trepidation across the country because some IT guy couldn't anticipate the fact that *maybe* everyone might want to actually check their scores on the day they were released. You with the Star Trek figurines on your desk and a certified replica of the "one ring that rules them all" from Lord of the Rings! Stop playing the original version of Frogger on your computer and fix the stinkin' server!

The same thing happened when we were to sign up for the boards last year. I think for the $1400+ that we plunk down, they should get a server that works. Just a thought for next year. But who cares! No more boards for 7 whole years. I love it! I am certified. Board-certified.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Board Certified Drbabymamadrama!! I just hope you are drinking something stronger than coffeemate!

Sheila

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dr. Tobi ;-)

Denine

Anonymous said...

Congratulations board certified Dr. Tobi! Enjoy your champagne dinner!

Kris

Anna said...

Congratulations!

I started to ask "What, people really use coffemate?" and then I realized that yes, you probably see people who do. God, that's sad.

Melissa said...

Does that mean that you're BONAfide? I guess that is only funny if you've seen 'O Brother Where Art Though'. Oh, nevermind my dorkiness...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Melissa said...

though = thou, ugh...you'd think I was having a champagne dinner...

Ben and Cori Momma said...

Congrats Dr. Drama!! Well deserved!!

Anonymous said...

Yay, that's great!!! Congrats!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...