About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Target and Old Navy Fashion Haul

When I was in college, I used to shop at Old Navy and Target for clothes. ALL. THE. TIME. Since I couldn't afford much  J.Crew at the time, those stores were my staples for my wardrobe. I fell away from shopping there for my own clothes in recent years because I could never seem to find many clothes that were appropriate for my current wife-mom-working woman lifestyle. Don't get me wrong. I have always loved Old Navy for their kids' stuff and Target for their accessories. So, I decided to try them again recently to see what they had to offer.

Color me pleasantly surprised.



J.Crew pearl studs
Target Merona dress
Bandolino shoes (note to self: never, ever wear heels to work on a Monday)

Old Navy denim jacket (years ago)
Uganda bead necklace
Target metallic sandals (last year)
H&M red bangle and wooden (street fair?) bangles

I love this maxi dress because it always feels comfortable and is easy to dress up or down.

Gap cardigan 
Old Navy Ribbed Tank and Skirt
Uganda bead necklace
Target metallic sandals

It is nice to rediscover an old favorite for clothes. What about you? Where are you shopping recently for summer? Have you changed it up recently?




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...