About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Little Black Dress Series: Ann Taylor Short and Sweet

#LOFT
I have to admit that this next dress in the Little Black Dress series doesn't actually fit me at all (especially if I want to breathe). Through the magic of the blogosphere and creative angling, though, you would never know that I would only fit into this dress with prayer and shallow breaths. Anyway, I wanted to give an example of a short dress for those out there who love their legs and want to show them off.


 LOFT (in the pre-Ann Taylor LOFT days)
White House Black Market earrings
TJMaxx clutch 







Closeup of the earrings

With a shorter dress, I would keep the focus very simple. Just chandelier earrings and fun shoes. That's all you need. I think any simple sheath dress would work. Here is a current option for a similar dress from Ann Taylor.

Thoughts? Ideas?

ETA: accidentally deleted and reposted.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...