About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tales of Halloweens Past...

When I was growing up, my family was not big into Halloween at all, mostly because of coming from a different culture that did not celebrate anything related to ghosts and goblins and such. It's probably the same reason I never really believed in Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy or Easter Bunny. I was a total buzzkill in kindergarten, believe me...

I however, have no such qualms about letting my daughter dress up.

At 7 months old. The things you do to your kids.


The following video is so cute and totally worth it.


At 1.5 years...


At 2.5 years...


At 3.5 years...


If you notice a theme with the choices (except for the vegetable one), it has been for relatively low intensity costumes that are more like her wearing basically regular clothes. Less is more with this kid. Next year, though... Lady Gaga! I have a whole year to convince her to wear a tunic made of beef tenderloin...




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...