About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Little Black Dress Series: Wrap Dress and Silver

I have a plethora of black dresses in my closet that I wear off and on and I wanted to give some options to those who want to shop their closet for any upcoming parties this season. I am going to be featuring one dress a day this week as to how to revamp the little black dress (or LBD) which everyone should have in their closet.

First up a simple wrap style dress with silver accessories.

 H&M wrap dress (black with silver sparkly threads through it, hard to see)
Guess shoes from TJMaxx
Vintage '70s clutch

Same outfit with a different vintage 70's clutch

Side note: I collect vintage purses (mostly from the 60's and 70's). Nothing valuable, just interesting accessories from other antique and consignment and thrift stores. I get more use from these than from vintage clothes and they are usually in better condition than clothes from the same time.

I like this outfit because everything has a subtle sheen, from the metallic threads in the dress to the purse and bracelet to the patent leather shoes, without being too over the top.

Thoughts? Ideas?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...