About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am sure like most of you, I am going to spend this evening frantically whipping up some dish for tomorrow or planning my attack for decorating the house or getting Christmas cards set or shopping sales this weekend. I will be on and off the grid this holiday weekend (since I'm on call) but I want to wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving full of wonderful food and friends and family and football. Travel safe! 

Can't wait to get my turkey on...
I am actually doing my turkey dance in my office as you read this.
What, you don't have a turkey dance?

I will have a bunch of things coming up next week including some stocking stuffer giveaways and a "Little Black Dress" outfit series to get you ready for all of those upcoming office parties. It's the most wonderful time of the year!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...