About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Monday, October 11, 2010

Reader Feature - Polyvore Fashion Shoot

A wonderful reader from California emailed me recently about advice for styling her family for a photo shoot. If you remember, we recently took some family pictures a few months ago (Polyvore here, pictures here) and I was very into us coordinating but not being too matchy-matchy. 

Here is what my reader came up with (featuring Anthropologie - a brand I love on other people but haven't figure how to get to work on me!).


I think she got it perfect. I am loving the touches of gold for mom and daughter. The mustard and teal colors are perfect for an autumn photo shoot. And I know my daughter would go bananas for those argyle tights.

What's your take on family photos? Do you do them every year? Is everyone wearing the same stuff or sort of just coordinated in the same color palette?

Chime in!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...