About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Friday, September 10, 2010

My Version of Cubicle to Cocktails

One of my favorite blogs, Coley's Closet Cravings, occasionally does a series called "Cubicle to Cocktails". It shows you how to take an outfit from the office to going out afterward. This outfit is a nod to that series.

J.Crew Jackie Cardigan in Citron
J.Crew Kelsey Ruffled Top
Limited black pencil skirt
Nine West skirt

Here is the same outfit with a wide woven belt from H&M, which is how I wore it to work.



For post work, I would lose the cardigan and put on some sparkly earrings, like my favorite Heirloom Floras. Belt goes over the Kelsey top for a little va-va-voom action.


Unlike my usual post work plans of trying to figure out what to eat from whatever is in the pantry (yesterday was super glamorous ramen noodles with sriracha sauce - yes, I eat like a broke college student sometimes), I actually have a work dinner tonight with my boss and coworkers at a fancy restaurant.

Happy Friday, lovely readers!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...