About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Gift of Hospitality

Some people have this gift, some don't. I have stayed at people's homes where I have had to go and buy my own towels because they never provided any or where I was afraid to take a shower in their bathroom without flip flops because the cleanliness left a lot to be desired.

And then you have those friends who have the gift. 

You know what I am talking about. The gift of hospitality. I don't mean fancy pretense, but a welcoming attitude and a spirit of mi casa, su casa...

Fresh flowers...

Piles of fresh linens...

Magazines to read...

Champagne never hurts...

Well done, baby sister.

What special touches do you love to have when you are visiting someone's home? Or what do you do to make guests feel welcome?




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...