About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Doing my H&M dance...

One thing I am still befuddled by is why #Nashville has not a single H&M and #Pittsburgh has four. Doesn't make a lick of sense. If I could order their stuff online (like IKEA and Crate and Barrel - which we also don't have) I would be pacified. But I now have motivation to visit Chicago to see my parents more often because there is an H&M about a mile form their new place. And an IKEA. And a Crate and Barrel.

And my parents, of course. Love ya, Mom and Dad!

[Insert me doing a dorky happy cheap trendy clothing dance.]

First up, a polka dot dress. Which I can make work appropriate by wearing a cardigan.

H&M polka dot sundress
Banana Republic Sandals (which were surprisingly comfortable to walk several miles in during Taste of Chicago)


H&M print cotton sundress
(a little hippie-ish for my taste, but will be great over jeans or leggings)
Banana Republic sandals

H&M red and white striped pinafore-style blouse
7FAM jeans
Banana Republic sandals

When we lived in Pittsburgh, H&M was my go to place for accessories, trendy clothes and inexpensive holiday dresses for parties. They even have maternity and kids clothes. Hey H&M, please, please, please come to Nashville!

Pretty please.

Are you lucky enough to have an H&M nearby?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...