About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Friday, May 21, 2010

Scalloped tank and Chinos + SATC homage...

I love any sort of nod to DIY fashion. Remember when Sex and the City first came out and everyone started rocking those flower pins all the time?  Here is my little nod to the genius that is Patricia Fields.

J.Crew City fit chinos (originally a Tall length, hemmed to fit - they were $20!)
Joely Patent Leather shoes in Brick


This was cut off of a fake flower and attached with a safety pin. Pretty sure this flower pin predates the Kid, MrDrama, Facebook and most of my shoes...


I love this scalloped detail but let me tell you what a PAIN this is to iron...


Happy Friday and don't forget to enter the CoCoMae giveaway!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...