About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday Confessions

I have a few posts that I am working on, but I am feeling a little random today.  Here are a few things you may not know.
  1. I still have the season finale of The Sing-Off still on my DVR and I watch the opening U2 number when I am feeling down because it cheers me up.  I also have Jim and Pam's wedding from The Office saved for the same reason.
  2. I am fluent in Spanish (lived in Puerto Rico for a year and took it in high school), but I never really spoke it for about 15 years until moving back to Nashville.
  3. I watch the teeny-bopper gymnastics series, Make It or Break It.  Judge me.
  4. My house is being overtaken by tutus right now.
  5. Reese's Peanut Butter cups are my favorite candy.
  6. IKEA is my happy place. And unfortunately, the closest one is 4 hours away.
  7. I have had every hairstyle under the sun. Afro, dreads, twists, Jheri curl (Soul Glo!), relaxer, weave, braids... the list goes on and on. 
  8. I almost posted a Polyvore of my post-work outfit yesterday - a 16 year old soccer t-shirt, cotton Target skirt and Uggs, but my husband convinced me not to.
  9. Napa Valley is the happiest place on earth - sorry Disney!
  10. I have an iron stomach, but it grosses me out when parents let their kids crawl on the floor of the patient rooms. If you had any idea what has been on those floors...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...