About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spring is Coming!

So they say.  I cannot wait for spring.  In high school we used to call it "rayon dress weather".  In college, my guys friends looked forward to that first warm day of the year, which they dubbed "short shorts day".  You know the day.  You find out the temperature is in the 60's or 70's and you shave your legs for the first time in months, slather on self-tanner/lotion on your pale/ashy skin (depending on your skin tone) and find a cute dress and sandals to wear outside.  And oh yeah, take care of those talons that you call toenails. Spring is coming!


 

Must arm myself with my Zyrtec, Flonase, Singulair and Benadryl.

*blowing my stuffy nose already*



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...