About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Jewelry Organization, Part 2

I used three things to organize my jewelry.  Silver bowls from Pottery Barn, the trays from Bed Bath and Beyond that I mentioned before and a jewelry tree from Urban Outfitters.

These are the bowls that I used. One houses my most frequently used earrings...


The other has assorted costume jewelry pins and brooches that I have collected since college. And random rubber bands.  I couldn't resist our engagement picture in the background which, although dusty (my least favorite chore is dusting), lives on my dresser.



Jewelry tree from Urban Outfitters with some of my necklaces.  They have a great selection of jewelry stands.


The BBB trays (use your 20% off coupons!) which can neatly stack into one box.


More of the trays, with more bracelets, etc. That big gray collar necklace from Banana Republic is still one of my favorites.  All you need is a simple white button-down, black pants or jeans and black flats and you're done.




This is what I lovingly call the H&M drawer.  Lots of flash, not much money.  That red and gold bangle from Target in the middle is a go-to piece as well. Also houses my broken iPod. Darn kid.

Next up, my current jewelry rotation...





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...