About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Monday, March 8, 2010

Loft Print Minidress

I haven't shopped at Ann Taylor Loft in a while but I recently scooped up this dress for an upcoming beach vacation.  It reminds me a little of a Tory Burch print, without the hefty price tag.

 

I will admit that this is not the easiest print to pull off, but I love it (especially paired with some cute sandals and coral earrings). I also tried this on with some gray leggings (no pics, sorry!) and was surprised at how much that look totally rocked too.  I will have to be stopping into Loft more often, I think!

  

I like the braiding detail at the neckline. Not sure if I would want to add a belt with this.  Sort of reminds me of my retro go-go dancer dress from Christmas.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...