About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Year 2010 - 153,000; DrDrama - 0

And I thought 2009 was rough...

Without going into the gory details, 2010 has pretty much sucked so far. I have been feeling like I am moving through a movie and that this is not really my life and I can't possibly have this much sorrow in such a short period of time.  Apparently my twenties were filled with puppies and rainbows compared with the past 3 months.

In the past 3 months I have...

Lost 2 family members...
Had someone very close to me go through a second miscarriage...
Lost a friend in an accident...
Had a friend get diagnosed today way too young with what sounds to be stage 4 cancer...
Lived through one of the suckiest winters EVER (and I wasn't even in the northeast)...

I've progressed from the "what next?" and "bad things come in threes" stage to "Really, Universe?  Really?!?"  I think the Kid has been a little scared of all of my random periods of eyes welling up with tears. What can be said?  Not looking for sympathy or pity.  Just need to get it out there.  My heart is broken, but...

Jubilate Deo, Jubilate Deo, Alleluia.

That's the best I can do.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...