About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Friday, February 5, 2010

Twitter - Yet another wonderful timesuck

I had dinner with a friend from Pittsburgh who was here for the Blissdom bloggers conference (which by the way, I am totally going to next year!).  We had started discussing tweeting and Twitter and how I have next to zero knowledge as to how it works.  I feel the same way as I did when one of my residents (I was an RA) in college mentioned this new-fangled thing called "MP3s".

Whaddya mean digital music?  You mean you just email a link or "download" (used with actual late 90's air quotes) music to your computer and it is just THERE?  But I don't understand.  You mean I don't need  my CDs anymore?  This was coming from someone who had just made mix tapes for her friends and half of them no longer owned a tape player.  Pshaw, I say.  Pshaw!


So I have decided to re-enter the world of tweeting, as best as I know how.  I will hopefully have a link to follow me in Twitter as soon as I figure out how to do that.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...