About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A History of Cookies

These are the cookies that were requested by my daughter to make on our eight hour long cookie baking day the week before Christmas. Of course, for someone who wanted to make the cookies, she sure abandoned me pretty fast to go and watch cartoons. Ah well...



Approximately 10% of the cookies that were in the house. The Kid actually said, "Mommy, I don't want any more cookies." And BTW, that cool breeze you feel? Hell just froze over.



Chocolate chip walnut.



Oatmeal Craisin chocolate chip cookies: shoot, it's practically a breakfast bar...



Peanut blossoms - my all time favorite cookie. Notice their absence from the tray above. Because I may have eaten them all. Not kidding.



Double chocolate chocolate chip cookies.



Gingerbread cookies - surprisingly the least popular of the cookies, based on the leftover ones we have left. My theory? They were the only ones without chocolate. Just sayin'. I think they may get crumbled, frozen and remade into pie crust. Love it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...