About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Guilty Pleasure: The Sing-Off



I am totally digging this show.  It is taking me back to my acappella days in college and med school (holla at your girl, Victory and palPITTations!).  I miss the dorkified afternoons of arranging music and trying to figure out the best percussion for a song.  I am personally rooting for the Beelzebubs from Tufts.  I heard them in concert over a decade ago, way back in college when they came to my undergrad campus on a college tour and officially introduced me to the world of collegiate acappella.  I am always a sucker for a guy who can sing (hence my obsession with Coldplay and U2).

I also like that it is a short series, lasting only a week, so I don't have to get all time-invested in it.  As described on the show, it sort of Glee meets American Idol.  Any fans out there?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...