About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Friday, November 27, 2009

Oh, Christmas Tree!

J'adore! Since this house we are in is so stinking tiny with its post war 1950's ranch layout, we have sacrificed our coffee table, a lamp and a chair for this tree. Totally worth it.


Gold spray painted pinecones from the backyard, attached to the tree with ornament hooks from Target.

Ornaments from Target and Wal-Mart.

A closeup of the bow on top. I think this tree is a keeper.

I hope you have a good time shopping today or watching football (my personal preference) or just hanging out with friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the tree and I really love hte painted pine cones, I may have to break some of them out for my own!! The tree really is beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...