About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Friday, June 19, 2009

Weekend Update

Actually, not really. I can't find the cord to my camera to upload some recent pictures, so we are sans updates this weekend. I have a feeling that a certain 2 year old may be to blame (I hate to cast aspersions on her, but this is also the person likely responsible for pouring chocolate milk into my laptop bag while my computer WAS STILL INSIDE). I am assuming that my husband doesn't have some secret vendetta against my laptop. Then again...

Anyway, I'll see you on the flip side, hopefully with some more party planning updates and weekend pictures. Before you roll your eyes, I don't knit or sew (yet) so I have to have some sort of creative outlet to decompress my brain from sick and psuedo-sick kids... I plan parties.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...