10. You are texting your friends during the office visit.
9. When the doctor comes in to do the newborn exam in the hospital, you have to turn off the Saturday morning cartoons.
8. You need to have someone drive you to your OB/pediatrician appointments because you don't have a learner's permit yet.
7. Diapers and spit-up are referred to as, "OMG, gross!".
6. "Grandma" is only two years older than I am.
5. You actually think morning sickness only happens in the morning.
4. Wait, you mean babies are supposed to eat every 2-3 hours?
3. Wait, you mean babies don't sleep through the night when they are born?
2. You giggle/flinch when I say you should take a rectal temp on your child.
1. I have to sign a school excuse for you and your child.
*Bonus: You are too young to have kids when I have t-shirts that are older than you.*