About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Bathroom Formerly Known as "America the Beautiful"

I had formerly nicknamed our main hallway bath as the "America the Beautiful" bathroom because of its red, white and blue color scheme.

A quick retiling and refinishing job later (with some requisite wifely harassment) the bathroom has been catapulted about 50 years into the future.

I particularly like the new rainfall shower head!

Same vanity, just repainted a better color with new door trim, handles and a new vanity top. We put in new tile floors as well to replace the outdated ones that were apparently all the rage in 1962.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow~ I have never seen that tile combination before and I have been in quite a few outdated bathrooms! I had no idea they made red tile like that. What a difference it made! I hope it helps you to sell your home quickly and for your asking price!

Created Amiably said...

so jealous you have a finished bathroom!! Looks great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...