About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

So apparently my baby likes pizza...


We have found out accidentally that my kid likes pizza. She stole a piece of sausage from her dad's plate and with her 4 1/2 teeth is chomping away. And she really likes the pizza dough and sauce. We have officially gone to the dark side. Do I think she is going to like the taste of the Earth's Best rice and lentils anymore? Not so much. I can be a good mommy. I think I can, I think I can...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, do babies ever love pizza! It's inevitable and it's prepping her for the slew of birthday parties!

Amy said...

Last time we were around pizza, Heather hadn't had toast or tomato sauce yet. But know she has, so I'm sure I'll let her try some at the next daycare or birthday party. :-)

My baby loves her applesauce *and* her peas. There is hope. At least until they become picky toddlers!

Melissa said...

Grant has zilch-o interest in pizza. It cracks me up simply because it seems to surprise people so much that a child wouldn't like pizza, lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...