About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Manis and Pedis

Some people just have funky feet, no offense. My aversion for funk is part of why I chose peds over adult medicine. Have you ever seen the feet of a 70-year old VA patient? I rest my case. Anyway, some of us are more prone to ingrown nails, especially if you have a lot of skin around your nailbed or toenails that curve down a lot. All that trimming can just make the problem worse. So you have two options: 1) grow out your toenails to several inches long and look like Sasquatch, or 2) invest in some quality pedicure supplies and do a weekly pedicure. Here is a great site for teaching yourself how to trim those pesky nails. All I ask is that you don't bite your toenails off and give yourself an infection that requires IV antibiotics (I wish I were kidding). The human mouth is a dirty, dirty place.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...